looking for single good USED 12" d4 or d2

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
i'm looking to buy a single good, USED 12" that's d4, and can handle around 600 rms. mostly looking for a sundown sa, skar audio sub, rockford fosgate p3, kicker sub, or diamond audio sub. looking to spend under $150, please include shipping in the price. must be in good condition, and doesn't need to be reconed or fixed

If you decide to go with 8's I have a pair of original RE 8's rated at 350rms for the pair I will let go for $120 shipped and a new pair of Diamond Audio D3 8's 500rms/pair for $150 shipped.
do you still have them?

psi Platform 2 12" D2, 1500 rms, lowest can do though is $180 shipped, i know thats more than u posted but worth a shot

alright well i know its not used nor is it probably in your budget, but i got my BNIB skar audio D2 12" for 160+ shipping.. maybe can work with you on the price
i love these, but it's a little outta my price range

psi Platform 2 12" D2, 1500 rms, lowest can do though is $180 shipped, i know thats more than u posted but worth a shot
thanks, but a little too powerful for what i'm looking for. 600-1000 is about my max

i'm still interested in those.... price any lower? or trades?
Maybe trade for a battery or set of 6.5" comps. $100 each + shipping.

Do you still have these? I've been looking to do a build with these, and are they dual 4's
Yes I do. They are D4s. I have 2 in my car now and they are very nice subs. Decided to not go with 4 so I no longer need the other 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...