Looking for Recommendations...

Participant count
  • Participant list

MMast
10+ year member

A friend of mine is looking for a 10" driver. He has a Rockford Power T10001BD putting out roughly 1400@1ohm. The box would be in the back of a 2007 Honda Civic, not quite sure exactly how much space, but he currently has 2 12" type R's. He would like something that would fall into the "SQL" category. Budget would be around $400.

Thanks.

Didn't Image Dynamics just go out of business?

Also, since its Ohio and all, he would like to stay away from a cone that could be effected by moisture...

Aren't paper cones more susceptable to moisture?
Most are treated to prevent this from happening.

I think you could find a very nice DD3510 for $400 or less. That amp would be perfect for one 3500 IMO.

I had a 3510 in a fairly low tuned box with a lot of port area and it did great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.