Looking for Recommendations on Sub/Amp Combo, Give me your 2 cents!!

I just sent my Brutus BRZ 2400.1D in for Repairs to Steve at Amp-Medics. I should have it back in a month or so and if the Obsidian 12v3's are not in stock by that time then I will go with American Bass XFL 12's. I think the box above that I want to build will work for either the AB's or the Obsidians

Well... I Built the box and guess what? I can't get it into the trunk, lol. Boy was my friend happy when he heard that, he rushed right over and upgraded his sub woofer box for his Tahoe =) It's not a total loss. I'm amazed at the difference between the 3 cube box he had and the 4 cube box I built which he now has, INCREDIBLE!!!

Back to the drawing board. Not sure If I can get a vented enclosure of that magnitude in my trunk. If it were less than 13.5" tall I could have slid it through my back seat into the trunk. I think I'll have to settle for a box that's 13.5" tall x whatever and slide it into the trunk. Now I just need to figure out dimensions and go from there. I should be able to achieve 4 cubes in a sealed box. It was good practice building that last one. Makes me want a hatchback or SUV that's for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.