Looking for price estimate (maybe purchasing) several items

Oooburn
10+ year member

I'm looking to purchase the following from you for my Civic 2012 Lx and need a price estimate.

- custom sub box for my car for the subs (2 of them)

-kenwood kdc-x996

-1/0 GA amplifier installation kit

-COM 626CR speakers and components (link is here COM 626CR)

-American bass xfl1244 subs

-American bass vfl 100.1 amp

That's all the stuff. If I can get a good deal here id love to buy from you. I'd need them shipped to arkansas though. Could you include tax (or at least estimate it) and shipping costs as well?

Thanks a ton!

I can handle that box for ya without a problem.....He is welcome to PM me here or fill out the form on my website......I have a NICE sale going on right now he can take advantage of....

i already gave him an estimate for everything 2 days ago .including a box from brian
I'm just making sure I can't get it for cheaper from someone else...nothing personal. I just work hard for that money, and I'm just seeing. No hard feelings!

Well the 100.1 isnt even close to enough power for the xfls ..might wana rethink that
i told him that ,i recommended the tnt subs ,but some one told him to go with the xfl ,it does leave room for a bigger amp tho down the road .

I'm just making sure I can't get it for cheaper from someone else...nothing personal. I just work hard for that money, and I'm just seeing. No hard feelings!
I'd rather pay a small amount more and deal with a good dude who won't steer you wrong. Its not like anyone is going to jump out and say yeah ive got a 300 dollar deck ill give ya for $140. And if they do, you deserve whats coming to ya. Stick with mylows and 007, bro. They're both well known to go above and beyond for their customers. No one who will sell for a few bucks less can touch their service.

I'd rather pay a small amount more and deal with a good dude who won't steer you wrong. Its not like anyone is going to jump out and say yeah ive got a 300 dollar deck ill give ya for $140. And if they do, you deserve whats coming to ya. Stick with mylows and 007, bro. They're both well known to go above and beyond for their customers. No one who will sell for a few bucks less can touch their service.
thanks , brian and myself do the best we can , we also work with each other as far as boxes being built and even equipment .

thanks , brian and myself do the best we can , we also work with each other as far as boxes being built and even equipment .
Your rep is solid, and someone needed to tell him, obviously lol. I woulda hit you up for the CDT's, too, had I gone that route. But, being Italian myself... I had to try these, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.