Looking for people...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hellrazor
10+ year member

Ok you guys and gals...

If you have a vehicle of any kind and want to network with other people like yourself, then you are invited to join our club. I am the president and founder of the SE Georgia Chapter of the Wicked Illusions International Custom Truck and Car Club. This is not some little batch of kids riding around with logos on the back window. We are a serioous group of individuals of all ages and backgrounds that have decided to pool our resources together to help ourselves and others in our communities. We have fundraisers to help a local charity and we are going to adopt a highway as well to give back to the community. We will host our own shows together so we can fund our trips to major shows like the NOPI Nats and Slam Fest and others like that. We are looking for new members who have a desire to better themselves and the club. It doesn't matter what you drive; lowered, raised, trucks, cars, muscle, classic, 4x4,lowriders, bikes, etc....as long as it's not stock! You don't have to be full blown custom either, just a few mods can earn you entry into the club. Our members strive to help others to get your ride ready for shows, competition, or just to look good. If you are serious about joining an elite group of individuals, send me an email for more details and info.

Brian Bosley

Owner: PurpleHaze

Wicked Illusions CTCC

Chapter Prez & Founder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.