Looking for Options to replace Kenwood Keg

Participant count
  • Participant list

Abstract3000

Oregon
Greetings!

So as of now I have a Kenwood Excelon 25th Deck, with a Kenwood Keg in place. I really like the setup but would like to get a deck capable of supporting video from a bu cam, and GPS. The big thing is my availability to a large library of music. I understand my current config is outdated but when looking around a couple years ago with the idea of using a USB flash in place It became apparent many decks only supported "x" amount of folders on the drive. I am looking for a deck that would support one or two hundred individually folder albums mp3/flac etc. giving me an easy selection interface. I'm quite behind the times and not really sure whats available, so any help pointing in the right direction would be appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks!

Greetings!
So as of now I have a Kenwood Excelon 25th Deck, with a Kenwood Keg in place. I really like the setup but would like to get a deck capable of supporting video from a bu cam, and GPS. The big thing is my availability to a large library of music. I understand my current config is outdated but when looking around a couple years ago with the idea of using a USB flash in place It became apparent many decks only supported "x" amount of folders on the drive. I am looking for a deck that would support one or two hundred individually folder albums mp3/flac etc. giving me an easy selection interface. I'm quite behind the times and not really sure whats available, so any help pointing in the right direction would be appreciated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks!
many of the pioneer nex units will support android auto for the nav part, and i cant think of any decks with video display that dont offer backup cam support. My flash drive is sorted by genre first, then band then album and i have hundreds of folders. I sold the keg when it was a new idea, and yes, its quite outdated at this point. Most decks these days will support a flash drive, but navigating the folders can be tricky on lesser screens. I love the format i made on my flash drivemake sure to use fatsort (a small exe for your computer) to correctly alphabetize your subfolders.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

what kind of car is it? can you fit a double din is why i ask

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.