Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobfig
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Houston
im wanting to know what you guys would thing be better for sq and all round performance. the doors will be deadened and probably ran off of the PPI BK340.2 amp

PHD Fb6.1

or

HAT Imagine I61-2V2

if you can maybe compare them to the massive audio ck6v as that's what i ran in my last truck.

When you're comparing speakers like those they will have difference "voicing" to set them apart. I recommend other speakers all the time to people who don't have the chance to listen to them before deciding, but it's the same thing with these options. You have to trust the opinions of strangers. My opinion is to get none of those sets, but I'm biased to other brands. "Better SQ" is vague. If you can describe what kind of sound you like that would be more helpful. Some people know they like a smooth and gentle tweeter, sometimes powerful midbass is a must, etc.

yes i know what you mean they all sound a little different. i am most likely going PHD's as they seem a little smoother. from what i remember reading is that the HAT's have a peak but that could be taken care of. also i can get the phd's a little cheaper.

I have the phd 6.1 pro set. They sound really good but when you turn the volume up they sound great and loud. Now my cdt Es set sounds great at every level has a perfect blend of midbass and highs and gets very loud louder than my phd set. But we are talking a $500 set compared to a $1100 set in the cdt set

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...