Looking for info on these little puppies

CSCStang

Enclosurist
OC, Ca
Had a customer drop these off yesterday. Bought about 8 years ago and have never seen power. Just wondering what info anyone has on these cause I'm not finding much out there. They are 10" d4's. Thanks gents.[/url[/url
20150827_162943_zpsjgx7wquy.jpg

They are RD audio Sonance series that's all I know at this point.
They were popular and good quality back when RD was in business. The RD 3250 V2 killed that company, but everything else with that brand name on it was worth owning.

They were popular and good quality back when RD was in business. The RD 3250 V2 killed that company, but everything else with that brand name on it was worth owning.
Thanks for the info. Any idea what they may be worth? Just wondering.

Thanks for the info. Any idea what they may be worth? Just wondering.
I'd hit up DIYMA, since when this was made, they had SQ as a priority in their design, it just happened to get pretty loud too. Those SQ cats over there would jump all over this. (plus they pay well vs every other forum/classifieds)

U know u have to keep the.amp turned down for like 20-30he to.break them in ...them.slowly go up from the a Lil more after mores etc..I have 3 10's in my GTP..it sounds great no sloppy raddle

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

U know u have to keep the.amp turned down for like 20-30he to.break them in ...them.slowly go up from the a Lil more after mores etc..I have 3 10's in my GTP..it sounds great no sloppy raddle
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Sloppy raddle??? Da fuq is he talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.