looking for good speakers recomendations

millerb415

i want speakers that have a clear sound, right now i am only replacing the front and would like a recommendation i have 2007 toyta camry and am looking to spend about 200 to 350 a pair, i will also be getting the kapa 4 channel 100wat rms amp so it would be nice if they fit well with that

Im a huge fan of Hertz gear. But its sketchy to buy online. Im sure there is a Hertz dealer in LA. You should be able to get an Energy set within your budget

Im a huge fan of Hertz gear. But its sketchy to buy online. Im sure there is a Hertz dealer in LA. You should be able to get an Energy set within your budget
i was looking at hertz there is a dealer by my house. but they do not carry the full line but they will sell me audison premas for 350 is that a good deal and would you go with that?

yes components
and 6.5
so it looks like you have 3 inch dash corner speakers, and 6.5 inch door speakers.

I'd get this. 3 way component set. Bridge your kappa amp to 2 channel mode and leave the rear speakers stock on head unit power for best audiophile results. Hope you have an aftermarket head unit with at least a 13 band EQ and time alignment though.

PPI components

i was looking at hertz there is a dealer by my house. but they do not carry the full line but they will sell me audison premas for 350 is that a good deal and would you go with that?
You dont really have to listen to them first. No sound board or even a different car will sound like yours.

You dont really have to listen to them first. No sound board or even a different car will sound like yours.
i was more trying to see if that is a good deal or not i know that there are too many factors for a sound board to recreate and thus they will sound different in my car

The prima series are good but the Voce are excellent. I found a deal on my Audison Voce about k6 for $330. I think there is a pair on eBay for $400 right now, bnib. Otherwise retail is like $699.

The hertz hi energy series is really good as well. If you go on sound quality classifieds on Facebook there was a guy selling a bunch of brand new in box hertz gear.

Voce's are seks as well. Audison and Hertz are under the same umbrella, quality is pretty much equal. Id have no qualms running audison at all

You should, also, consider looking at Morel Tempo Ultra 602 components. Great punchy bass and super smooth tweets. And, yes, I have them in my car and I am thrilled with them. I paid $275 for them on Ebay. Lowest price there, now, is $249. Best bang for the buck, in my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.