Looking for EQ recommendations. Any suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
one disadvantage to those is only one input ....both are nice eqs ...i've had both...the 9200 has all sorts of neat features once your in pro mode...If you need any help bypassing the D2 IM me...mine is in my 07 Focus ST...It is so much better now...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm cosidering the DEQ P8000 5.1 processor if it can be controlled through the radio...It does offer time alignment better eq and some other features...

I'm going to have to be stupid here. I haven't had a stereo system for about 20 years (That was when I had my system stolen, and never bothered with it again). Back then we used 6x9 speakers in rear deck powered by an amp and usually a plain jane 9-12 band slide eq. Alot has changed over the last 15-20 years, with passive, active, mono, bridged, caps, etc.

Basically I plan on having my Navigation Pioneer HU, one Lrx2.500 amp (if I can find one) to power my front 6.5" Rainbow Germ Comps, another Lrx 2.250 amp powering a pair of Rainbow 6.5" coax, and a JL Audio 500/1 amp powering one 103v2 sub. And was assuming I needed or would benefit from an Eq, don't know anything about parametric, passive, octave, etc, and the more I read/reserach the more confused I get so was just trying to get some good suggestions I looked at audiocontrol and they have 20+ different styles, just need one that is 1 dinn size to fit in dash and am looking for something that would work or would be feasible.

Thanks and sorry for being ignorant.

The Pioneer 9200 is a really neat EQ...the only problem with one input is that your fader or sub controls on your radio won't work. You'll have to use the EQ's Fader and sub controls...Where were you gonna mount the EQ? Because I noticed you were putting a double din in the dash? I know the 9200 gives more mounting abilities because it is only the display you have to mount. there is a brain box that can be hidden.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.