Looking for Chi-town installer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thecontender
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chi-town
I'm looking for a qualified installer in the chicago-area. I'm in the North West subarbs.

I would do the install my self but I don't have any tools so I'm forced to find someone. I need the following things to be done:

- Big 3 wiring

- Enclosure build/install

- Amp wiring

I have all the wiring, and box plans.. Can someone please get back to me. I've got everything I need for the install, I'm anxious to put it in my car.

for the enclouse, i would to go Abt in Glenview. they do some kick ass work, kinda pricy but well worth it. the wires, you can do that yourself. it's easy. just find a place that wires come out of the firewall and run the power wire through that hole. erverything else can be run under the trim on the side of car. all you need is a screwdriver.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.