Looking for cheap 15's

I have a 15" Inhuman for sale, $250 shipped...

Its one hell of a SQL driver, but more SPL oriented. Deffinitly the loudest set up I have owned, and I had a pair of 12" HX2's (which many say are SPL beasts.)

If you arent set on a pair of subs, then you might wanna think about this. I love impressing people with a single sub, its insanely loud with music. It would most likely have better SQ than a pair of CVR's also.

Actually I plan on buying 3 or 4 not sure yet. I am sure the 2 CVR's would be louder than 1 inhuman, and i am not a fan of the inhuman sorry. I don't want a huge power setup, just something cheap. So which would be a better choice the DD's or the CVR's?? I have always loved all DD subs I have had, and all kicker subs I have had. I have never used the lower end subs like these before, and have no experience with them.

Anyone else go suggestions. What would do better 3 Kicker CVR 15's Or 1 DD9515 running off a Lanzar Opti2000D. I only want to spend around $500 on sub(s), and I want to keep the power to around 2000 watts. What woould you guys suggest?

Anyone else go suggestions. What would do better 3 Kicker CVR 15's Or 1 DD9515 running off a Lanzar Opti2000D. I only want to spend around $500 on sub(s), and I want to keep the power to around 2000 watts. What woould you guys suggest?
LOL, 3 CVR 15's easily...

here they are for under $100 shipped each

CVR

That is why I was thinking CVR's. I can get them for dirt cheap. With the lanzar opti wired to .66ohm should make around 1800 watts, or at least 1500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.