looking for an oscilloscope

Participant count
  • Participant list
just wondering where i could buy the cheapest and good enough oscope cause i will prolly only use it twice lol
eBay; look for one being sold by a lab and not one of those hand held things. I picked up a Phillips O-scope for $35 a while ago and it had a calibration sticker on it from Fluke that wasn't 90 days old. Absolutely stole it.

I'd also check out Craigslist and see if a school/community college is having a fire sale. Not sure when their budgets expire but it's not uncommon for a school/university to sell perfectly good lab equipment in order to use every $$$ of their allocated budget.

A lot of local audio shops have them - if you're only going to use it twice, you might be able to pay even less than $35 just for them to hook it up.

A lot of local audio shops have them - if you're only going to use it twice, you might be able to pay even less than $35 just for them to hook it up.
yea i wasnt sure if audio shops would tune my system but might as well ask

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.