looking for an item

Participant count
  • Participant list
hi all..new here..was hoping you guys could help me...
im looking for a straight male to female rca interconnect coupler much like whats in this link...

https://www.amazon.com/Raptor-R5RCAMFR-Female-Audio-Interconnects/dp/B00EN86J50

the link is for a 90 degree...i need a straight one and i cant seem to find one anywhere...

any help is appreciated..thanks in advance
yeah they real hard to find lol https://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-female-to-female-adapter-coupler-connector-male-joiners-barrel-changer-Lot/272304795516?hash=item3f66a16f7c:m:mBVNQ8h1jRobwxUs87F2Fyg

Use a male-male and plug it into a female-to female, result= male one end and female the other end and straight, however the length will be approx twice.

BOOMINGRANDPA...neither of those are what im looking for but ty..

and sonic ty for the helpful reply...would that effect sound quality at all using two adapters or no?
meh not really but u couldn't find what u want at parts express?

Your link doesnt bring up any results so no one knows what you "seen"

Boomingrandpa found what you are looking for so if it's not it, then you are describing the wrong part.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.