Looking for amp recommendations

Did a little search to see if anyone had done a test on a Wolfram amp, and found one from a trusted source. See the video link below:
Wolfram Audio W-3000.1, 3000 watts Amp Dyno Test video. These amps are making the rated power.

Yes they do rated and are built in korea instead of china like most of the others in this price range. I believe the internal components are a little better.

Did a little search to see if anyone had done a test on a Wolfram amp, and found one from a trusted source. See the video link below:
Wolfram Audio W-3000.1, 3000 watts Amp Dyno Test video. These amps are making the rated power.

Old news bro

I'm sure it is, and since this was a newish thread where a reference to Wolfram was made, sharing old information is how we educate.
Is it now? So is a simple youtube search. Actually, the vid has been posted on multiple threads w/o your awareness, and since your new.

So looks like I'll be going with the cab1600.1 since the sale for Wolfram is over this month. Last couple questions, where do you get test tones from? I mostly listen to rock, but there is some rap in there. Also how do you set the gain with a osiliscope? Never done it that way, I only have set them with a multimeter.

So looks like I'll be going with the cab1600.1 since the sale for Wolfram is over this month. Last couple questions, where do you get test tones from? I mostly listen to rock, but there is some rap in there. Also how do you set the gain with a osiliscope? Never done it that way, I only have set them with a multimeter.
i can email a 50hz tone to u (if no ones else has a link or something) but it's short so u can add it to phone or usb like 4 times or hit repeat or something (i always set hp xover to 200hz when i do the 50hz tone just to protect my speakers probably not needed if u have your at 100 or so)

Someone *cough* me *cough* did a YouTube video of a Dyno on the W-1500 as well...

You could always email Colin and ask him to put a W-1500 on layaway if you can't afford it now. No BS its a better amp than the CAB.

Well the only reason I thought I wouldn't be able to get the Wolfram was cause I thought my last w2 wasn't gonna get here till the end of the month. Well I got it today so I'm hoping I'll have time to do my taxes tomorrow. Also keep in mind this whole plan rides on how much my return is.

i can email a 50hz tone to u (if no ones else has a link or something) but it's short so u can add it to phone or usb like 4 times or hit repeat or something (i always set hp xover to 200hz when i do the 50hz tone just to protect my speakers probably not needed if u have your at 100 or so)
It's gonna be rough on my door speakers cause I got no hpf since I'm running the stock radio. Gonna use a line output converter to the amp.

It's gonna be rough on my door speakers cause I got no hpf since I'm running the stock radio. Gonna use a line output converter to the amp.
all real bass will be., thats why most peeps use amp or like me my $119 kenwood x301 hu has: 3 4v preouts hp & lp xovers 13 band eq and like 30 audio options even time alignment (time delay like my ht receiver) it has bt usb and even has a mic for handsfree phone and it reads text to me and has good power too.. jeff said there's jvc for like $89 thats good..

I like my touch screen lol, plus it's a 8.4" display. Also all my heat and air controls are built into the touch screen so I can't ditch it.

if you gotta use the stock head unit, Sometimes you do with some of these newer vehicles. Don't cheap out on the LOC. Get a high quality loc or DSP that functions as a loc also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.