Looking for a TRUE sound quality sub...

Alot of amazing subs out there right now. My 3 favs right now are probably the JBL GTi (can be found VERY reasonable on ebay, Gary Biggs has dominated SQ championships with them for years),QUOTE]

X2....

I built my system with the GTI subs and Crown power...

my system is by far the tightest most musicaly detailed system in town

in my opinion there is no upgrade for SQ

Alot of amazing subs out there right now. My 3 favs right now are probably the JBL GTi (can be found VERY reasonable on ebay, Gary Biggs has dominated SQ championships with them for years),QUOTE]

X2....

I built my system with the GTI subs and Crown power...

my system is by far the tightest most musicaly detailed system in town

in my opinion there is no upgrade for SQ
Yep, if I was shopping for a new substage these days, it would prolly be JBL GTi's.

Yep, if I was shopping for a new substage these days, it would prolly be JBL GTi's.
thank you for mentioning that one. the GTi is the best SQ sub I have ever heard. my opinion holds no more weight than anyone else's but im a big fan of SQ setups, i have heard alot of them and nothing has blown me away like the one I heard with the GTi setup. JBL W15GTI gets my vote.

I have a 12" ID Max v.3 with a Kicker 750.1.I have it wired at 2 ohms so its getting around 900 watts.To be honest I think anything else would be just too much for a daily system.Im so happy with the quality sound I get from this setup.

BTW,Im running a stock hu in my 07 Maxima.It really is amazing.

I have a 12" ID Max v.3 with a Kicker 750.1.I have it wired at 2 ohms so its getting around 900 watts.To be honest I think anything else would be just too much for a daily system.Im so happy with the quality sound I get from this setup.
BTW,Im running a stock hu in my 07 Maxima.It really is amazing.
i'm surprised the IDMAX wasn't mentioned enough in this thread and it completely slipped my mind. i was under the impression that idmax's were badass sq subs. is there a reason it was left out?

i'm surprised the IDMAX wasn't mentioned enough in this thread and it completely slipped my mind. i was under the impression that idmax's were badass sq subs. is there a reason it was left out?
Nope, I'll add that to my short list if it makes you feel better. Yes, another amazing sub.

If you said an IDQ appealed to you but you wanted something louder that's probably where I'd look, lol.

has anyone mentioned DIYMA? its a true SQ sub. its not meant to be abused but the SQ is hard to beat, especially for what npdang is selling them for now, like $117 shipped
from what i've heard, they're very fragile. i listen to a lot of rap and i'm afraid i'd kill the poor things. i can get a little trigger happy with my bass knob at times. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

What do you guys think about the CSS CDX15? I'm like 75% set on running one of these to replace my RL-Ps? Would I enjoy this sub if all I'm looking for is a little more low end extension and accuracy out of my sub setup compared to the RL-Ps?I want to spend as close to $300 as possiable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.