looking for a SQ sub setup

christopher0825
10+ year member

I'm looking to get a sub for my 08 dodge avenger. I'm looking for tight deep bass ( real good drop) I listen to r&b and hip hop, with a bit of everthing from techno to rock. My budget is probably around 700 for the sub ( or subs whatever you recommend) and amp. My ideal wattage is about 500 watts. I had my eye on one or two 12" jl w3v3 @ 500rms each (listened to em) or 2 12" memphis audio M class subs @ 200 watts rms (read theyre good at moderate volume) so, um any reccomedations are appreciated!!! Thank!!

I'm looking to get a sub for my 08 dodge avenger. I'm looking for tight deep bass ( real good drop) I listen to r&b and hip hop, with a bit of everthing from techno to rock. My budget is probably around 700 for the sub ( or subs whatever you recommend) and amp. My ideal wattage is about 500 watts. I had my eye on one or two 12" jl w3v3 @ 500rms each (listened to em) or 2 12" memphis audio M class subs @ 200 watts rms (read theyre good at moderate volume) so, um any reccomedations are appreciated!!! Thank!!
They have a SQ sub coming out this year from a company that should do well against the W7s and other SQ oriented subs I plan on getting a set of them to try them out and see how they sound.... company is in my sig

Bravox UXP12D4

Bravox has produced a great looking subwoofer at the top of its price range that delivers with solid performance. Its box sizes are a bit large compared against similar sized subwoofers, but I feel that if you can fit it, its sound will well reward you.
Mobile Spec ProIce-X 12"

... I really like the Mobile Spec line-up so far.. The subs are awesome,

Boston 12s are pretty da mn good subs..
hell yes. bostons are better than good. they are great.

i have two of them and they are in a ported probox and they sound so much louder than they say they are. says about 300-400 rms and in actuality, in the box, they are around the 600w.

pretty sick.

and i listen to the same music and they hit the LOWS exceptionally nice.

Don't bother with the W3v3's...IMO, the only JL product to really consider is the W6v2.

The Stereo Integrity Mag v4 would also be an excellent choice, and wouldn't need a lot of volume sealed (1cF).

I'll agree with jim. One of my faverite subs was a 12w6v2. Just don't buy one new. (I would never pay new price) along with the mag, the oz matrix series subs are great. I have a 12" Sound Splinter RL-p that is another great SQ woofer I might sell if interested. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Don't bother with the W3v3's...IMO, the only JL product to really consider is the W6v2.
The Stereo Integrity Mag v4 would also be an excellent choice, and wouldn't need a lot of volume sealed (1cF).
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

Same with eD 12a, old style with the flat cone.

And i have 2 of them for sale.

Pm if interested.

w3v3:laugh:

If you looking for sq leave the w3 out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.