Looking for a small 4channel to fit motorcycle.

screamerbolt
10+ year member

lanc.oh
I am looking for a small(footprint) amp for my motorcycle. 40-50watts rms per Channel would be nice. I need to push (2) 6 1/2 midrange (2) tweeters and (2) 5 1/4 2ways. I need the amp to be as small as possible. SQ is not crucial because its hard enough just to hear music at 65mph over the pipes and wind noise. If you guys can give any help it would be appreciated.

I don't really have a size to give. I'm trying to find the smallest one I can possibly find. I will hook it up if it sounds good or I guess if I can just hear it at all without being distorted like crazy then I will find a place to conceal it. If I could find something that is about the size of the concealed part of a head unit(the part inside the dash) or smaller that would be great

I guess it would also be good to point out that it needs to be efficient and run on 10ga power wire or smaller. I can't have something that draws a ton of amperage even though I don't think something this small will be an issue

Check out the soundigital mini amps. they have a 4 channel that fits in a klondike ice-cream wrapper.
x2, heres a little link from diyma.

NANO amps from SoundDigital - DIYMA Car Audio Forum

or

Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 300W RMS 4-Chan Class D Punch Amplifier

or

http://www.audiopipe.com/products/amplifiers/apsm/apsm-4050.html

Little more power in the same case...+/- 1-2mm's.

http://www.audiopipe.com/products/amplifiers/apsm/apsm-4080.html

So, I'd say the best options have been mentioned (Alpine ktp, Sound digital nano, Fosgate mini and AP). Now it depends on what size best suites whatever location you're putting it in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.