Looking for a single din flip out...

Participant count
  • Participant list

collin.k
10+ year member

I know, out dated tech nobody buys, but I'm forced to via a 98 golf. I have an alpine dva 106 right now and the faceplate won't mate up with the deck so I need to replace. What are good flip out models these days? Preferably full iPhone support and three 4v outs, nav too if possible. Thanks guys!

I think pioneer makes a good flip out, or if you have the space, power acoustik makes a single din with a 7 inch that hangs down, the ingenix series around the $300 mark on sonic

Between kenwood pioneer and clarion who's got the best bang for your buck? All the goodies like an eq and color changing backlights and possibly nav, although I'm not buying a 400 dollar module for it. Also I heard iPhone 5 connectivity is an issue in newer flip outs but that's fine as I don't have one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.