Looking for a good SQ sub that can pound

Somchine13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just sold my FI Q with high qts yesterday and was just wondering if ya can give me some suggestions on other good subs out there for my next set up. As of now I can only think of SSA ICON. Sub will be powered by hifonics brz 1700 and i'm planning to go ported this time. Budget for sub is $320 under. Thanks for any suggestions.

I have a tc9 custom subwoofer built my splaudio off of a Orion hcca tc sounds motor. Amazing deal. Its brand new and one of the best low end monsterz out there. 1500 rms d2 i'm on my phone but will post pictures later. Car broke down inn plain city Ohio

20120401_184155.jpg

20120401_184256-1.jpg

again for only 225 shipped and brand new and nothing gets low like tc9 based subs

I know SSA ICON isn't really a step up but I wanted to try something new. I want a sub that will be able to perform in sealed and ported.

Just sold my FI Q with high qts yesterday and was just wondering if ya can give me some suggestions on other good subs out there for my next set up. As of now I can only think of SSA ICON. Sub will be powered by hifonics brz 1700 and i'm planning to go ported this time. Budget for sub is $320 under. Thanks for any suggestions.
LOL, just seen your PM the other day. Guess that works out, better to go new with what you wanted. The SSA subs are very nice too

You might should of got a better amp on the Q. It would of sounded better then putting a more SQ built sub on a ****** sounding amp
Negative. For subwoofers as long as the amp puts out rated power you're good to go. Changing the amp would net very little gains.

Negative. For subwoofers as long as the amp puts out rated power you're good to go. Changing the amp would net very little gains.
Dont feed me that a watt is a watt BS. The way Class D topology works makes a difference in SQ going from quality power to budget power.

I have a nice DD 9012 dual two underated from DD at 1000 rms so should take a clean 1300-1500rms easily it has the carbon fiber dust cap and cast basket in brand new condition I may sell...... this will give you what you want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.