Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
Title says it all. Considering adding a DSP to my system mainly for EQ and eaiser crossover adjustments on my midbass and midrange.

I have 3 sets of input, and need front stage, left midbass, right midbass, and sub, so 4 out. I'm running a Helix M6 for my front stage. Channels 1+2 are powering my Hertz ml 700.3. 3+4 are bridged for left anarchy. And 5+6 are bridged for the right anarchy. Taramps smart 3 sub amp, only has one RCA input, so a mono would be good.

Not sure if I want a remote or anything, but I'm open to options.

Price is kinda a flexible affair. Not trying to spend another $1000 on a decked out helix model, but I don't mind paying for a good product. Educate me *******, and sell me some ****.

Matt

I would look on Parts Express site and look to see what they may have. You maybe better off with an external Xover like an older Sony XEC 1000, or maybe consider an Audio Control unit or Equiv.?

I would look on Parts Express site and look to see what they may have. You maybe better off with an external Xover like an older Sony XEC 1000, or maybe consider an Audio Control unit or Equiv.?

My amp is active capable, and my midrange/tweeters are on a crossover. I'm looking for a DSP for EQ mainly and the ability to change the crossover for my midbass/midrange without having to break out the multimeter and tones.

I'm kinda back-burnering the DSP unless something nice pops up. Got a ton of work to do on install and whatnot.

Matt

I see.DSP is nice to have. Im still quite a bit old school with the majority of my audio systems. Older 5&8v Eclipse HUs and Indash EQs to adjust at my finger tips on demand

I see.DSP is nice to have. Im still quite a bit old school with the majority of my audio systems. Older 5&8v Eclipse HUs and Indash EQs to adjust at my finger tips on demand

I'd love to get me a copper Chassis dennon unit, But I can't justify the cost of something like that. My kenwood puts out 5v, has Bluetooth, and gets the job done. I'm sure down the line I'll go with a higher end head unit, but I'll never touch another pioneer. ******* Pico fuse ********...

Matt

I'd love to get me a copper Chassis dennon unit, But I can't justify the cost of something like that. My kenwood puts out 5v, has Bluetooth, and gets the job done. I'm sure down the line I'll go with a higher end head unit, but I'll never touch another pioneer. ******* Pico fuse ********...

Matt
I really enjoy all my Kenwood HUs as well. I have 4 of them, and a couple older Alpines and 5 older Eclipse HUs. Ill pass on the Copper units myself. Im the same,no justification for the asking price for them. Im satisfied with what I have atm. I was going topick up an 80prs until my good friend had an issue with his new unit of 3 weks, Pico fuse issue. After that... I myself have stayed away from Pioneer. I dont even look at them. Grabage for me as I swap amps quite a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...