Looking for a banda 7k

Participant count
  • Participant list
i like mmats, but thats too expensive
same here. they use toshiba transistors and panasonic caps. but they are built in the US.. lol

i dont know what internals those amps are using. if i knew id be more willing to recommend them but they look pretty cheap IMO..

i know about the parts used inside mmats, there's a lot i know about mmats amps. but that doesnt justify the price to me. i even asked the owned dave at sbn here about the brazilian/full bridge technology and he had almost nothing to say it was kinda sad lol they must source out the design to someone else

i know about the parts used inside mmats, there's a lot i know about mmats amps. but that doesnt justify the price to me. i even asked the owned dave at sbn here about the brazilian/full bridge technology and he had almost nothing to say it was kinda sad lol they must source out the design to someone else
that's because the Brazilian designs are partially based off of his designs. similar concept..

you remember the hc1400 where you could get the supercap and get 1700 out of them?

those fuckers kicked ***.. i wil say this mmats amps are the most efficient i've ever fucked with..

that's because the Brazilian designs are partially based off of his designs. similar concept..you remember the hc1400 where you could get the supercap and get 1700 out of them?

those fuckers kicked ***.. i wil say this mmats amps are the most efficient i've ever fucked with..
just wait till you try a banda 7k. They dont list the damping factor but it sure as hell sounds cleaner than my dc 3.5k ever could dream of.

just wait till you try a banda 7k. They dont list the damping factor but it sure as hell sounds cleaner than my dc 3.5k ever could dream of.
my prototype should be in in two weeks. its pretty ******* sick. im gonna need some serious power! gonna try to keep it realistic though.. maybe 3-3.5 daily and just fof shits 7kw for shows..

you wont need too much electricals with the banda 7k to put out.
to much? lol.. think the first box is gonna be a 6th order just to do some numbers/demos.. and then im ride out to los and a few peeps over in htown.. lol

if those amps seriouy sound good i might look into one. im thinking mmats though..

just got a banda 7k for 600 with dual inputs, took forever to find one i feel like
@papermaker clear your pm's dumbass

[quote name='wew lad']just got a banda 7k for 600 with dual inputs, took forever to find one i feel like
@papermaker clear your pm's dumbass[/QUOTE]

**** b you know i'm not that smart!

Hey Trey has one in Jax... Was I late?
that's the one i bought

someone must be drunk at the strip club already LOL

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

**** b you know i'm not that smart!
well at least we're getting you to start being honest!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.