Looking for a 15 woofer, high sensitivity....Sealed enclosure 1.5 cu/ft or less ?

like i said before when one retard here starts talking **** all the little rats follow him on the hater bandwagon....and thats the truth i see it all the time when reading posts and threads with the same folks that talk the same ****...

No since your a pro why dont you show me ?
Sorry buddy i was commenting on your stupid *** advice so thats what you get in return dont try to act like i was rude off the bat ******* that was you...

and finally you dont give a **** about installation because you drive a POS so you prolly dont even care if you destroy your electrical...I am having someone build me a box and do the install... Seems like you are the ***** *** ***** here just talkin a bunch of smack here on a forum i promise in real life u wouldnt talk **** to me u would shut the **** up
If you REALLY cared about your shit you'd take the time to learn about your vehicle and do the install yourself.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I actually have learned everthing about my vehicle and work on it from suspension to the the drivetrain I just dont have the tools or time to build a custom enclosure do the people doing it will wire everything else up while there at it with the best components that i choose..

I understand having the box built. Theres no shame in that. But atleast run your own wires so you know how its wired up and where everything is and how you did it so if a problem arises, you dont have to count on someone else to help you.

No since your a pro why dont you show me ?
Sorry buddy i was commenting on your stupid *** advice so thats what you get in return dont try to act like i was rude off the bat ******* that was you...

and finally you dont give a **** about installation because you drive a POS so you prolly dont even care if you destroy your electrical...I am having someone build me a box and do the install... Seems like you are the ***** *** ***** here just talkin a bunch of smack here on a forum i promise in real life u wouldnt talk **** to me u would shut the **** up
well i wish i knew half of what you were saying, sorry but its a little difficult to read stars. and yes a 08 tib with out a scratch on it is the biggest POS on the planet:laugh:

and i baby my electrical, i guess you are yet to figure out what all the stuff under my posts means, but a deka 9a31 is a very large batt with a very high capacity, and the high output alt that is currently being built for the car could run 2 of your systems alone,

and in your post trying to figure out what the most efficient amp on the market is (which by the way google could have told you in about 5 min) you said you didnt want to upgrade electrical, running 1.4k off a factory alt, batt and what im only assuming will be 8-4 guage cca power wire is going to give you a hell of a lot more problems than any of my upgrades gave me.

and if memory serves me you ended up getting all butt hurt in you other post,

and of course i cant forget the fact that this is all coming from the guy that posted up a help me thread in the build log section,

why do i have a feeling that your setup is going to turn out worse that they guy that had 2 5.1 home theater setups in the back of his cougar

long story short, you dont belong here

well i wish i knew half of what you were saying, sorry but its a little difficult to read stars. and yes a 08 tib with out a scratch on it is the biggest POS on the planet:laugh:
and i baby my electrical, i guess you are yet to figure out what all the stuff under my posts means, but a deka 9a31 is a very large batt with a very high capacity, and the high output alt that is currently being built for the car could run 2 of your systems alone,

and in your post trying to figure out what the most efficient amp on the market is (which by the way google could have told you in about 5 min) you said you didnt want to upgrade electrical, running 1.4k off a factory alt, batt and what im only assuming will be 8-4 guage cca power wire is going to give you a hell of a lot more problems than any of my upgrades gave me.

and if memory serves me you ended up getting all butt hurt in you other post,

and of course i cant forget the fact that this is all coming from the guy that posted up a help me thread in the build log section,

why do i have a feeling that your setup is going to turn out worse that they guy that had 2 5.1 home theater setups in the back of his cougar

long story short, you dont belong here

/thread

dude ur typin a bunch of ******** cuz ur butt hurt and yes ur car is crap and you dont know anything about my stock electrical thats why u assume i will have problems i have a stock 185a alt because I bought a proper *** care where i wouldnt need one "built".

I actually had a buddy that rigged up a home audio system in his hyundai in highschool and you would be surprised how that POS sounded haha cars aside your a douche bag

dude ur typin a bunch of ******** cuz ur butt hurt and yes ur car is crap and you dont know anything about my stock electrical thats why u assume i will have problems i have a stock 185a alt because I bought a proper *** care where i wouldnt need one "built".
i didnt know that any one sold cares, do you know where i could get one, because right now my care cup is empty,

and i would rather build my own stuff/ have someone build it for a specific application and install it myself, to have the fun of doing the work. your a d.ick with out the common sense to listen to people when they have more experience on a subject than you, im also guessing you were one of the kids that told your dad he was wrong when he told you that youll get an std from buying hookers, and did it any way.

just for reference though, how many sound systems, home or other wise have you designed and built.

and how does someone that does work on a car from the suspension up, not have the tools to do an install? sounds like your contradicting yourself there. and any way im sure you could just go out and buy the tools, i mean with all the money you have to have to own a bmw you must have a couple 100k laying around for just such an occasion.

im sick of reading ur posts there just ongoing
well i cant lie, i was kinda hoping that i could get you mad enough that you wouldnt come back and we wouldnt have to put up with you asking us for our advice than saying that your not going to listen to us.

and im starting to think that someone cant get enough blood to his brain to be able to keep up, which is rather sad actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.