Looking for a 15 woofer, high sensitivity....Sealed enclosure 1.5 cu/ft or less ?

I agree with you on that....I will have to ask the person that created the design if they included the sub displacement.
Every sub has a different displacement. The link I seen that you had showed a custom box for a 10" sub. Your hopes for running a 15" in such a small enclosure are not likely unless you would like to waste your money. If so, I have a "promo" sub that I have been testing in small enclosures. PM me and we can discuss options on maybe getting it in your hands.

2006 & UP BMW 3 Series Sedan or Coupe ( E90 E92 ) Subwoofer Enclosure w/ amp mou Something like this would be more practical. Looks like they will work with you to get the cubic feet the sub requires. Someone who is building an enclosure and not paying attention to the specs the sub requires doesn't know their *** from a hole in the ground. It doesn't matter how good anyone says he is. If he was going to make you one for a 15 with that small of volume, personally I would steer clear of him. The one above will give you a lot more choices in subs to run 700 into two 10s or 12s as well. If you are looking for sq DIYCable.com : Intro » Home » Exodus Subwoofers » The extra one can be purchased for the savings of the box. Or you could possibly email them (enclosure manufacturer) and see about a single 15 even though they only list a single 10 or 12 as well as dual for both on their options. 2 12s have more cone area than a single 15 so if all else is the same 2 12s are louder. If it is too much spl the gain can be blended to match the rest of the system. A single shiva is plenty for sq. If you want sql go with two. I don't know if you are running factory speakers or not, if so they will not be able to keep up with 2 shivas. Food for thought if you do not have the cash for comps and amps. You will need about 40-65 rms to comps to blend the shiva in at 700 rms. And about 75-125 depending on efficiency of comps to blend in 2 shivas for a balanced sound.

Good luck.

2006 & UP BMW 3 Series Sedan or Coupe ( E90 E92 ) Subwoofer Enclosure w/ amp mou Something like this would be more practical. Looks like they will work with you to get the cubic feet the sub requires. Someone who is building an enclosure and not paying attention to the specs the sub requires doesn't know their *** from a hole in the ground. It doesn't matter how good anyone says he is. If he was going to make you one for a 15 with that small of volume, personally I would steer clear of him. The one above will give you a lot more choices in subs to run 700 into two 10s or 12s as well. If you are looking for sq DIYCable.com : Intro » Home » Exodus Subwoofers » The extra one can be purchased for the savings of the box. Or you could possibly email them (enclosure manufacturer) and see about a single 15 even though they only list a single 10 or 12 as well as dual for both on their options. 2 12s have more cone area than a single 15 so if all else is the same 2 12s are louder. If it is too much spl the gain can be blended to match the rest of the system. A single shiva is plenty for sq. If you want sql go with two. I don't know if you are running factory speakers or not, if so they will not be able to keep up with 2 shivas. Food for thought if you do not have the cash for comps and amps. You will need about 40-65 rms to comps to blend the shiva in at 700 rms. And about 75-125 depending on efficiency of comps to blend in 2 shivas for a balanced sound.Good luck.
I emailed them back and fourth and they are not willing to do any extra work at all! ....although the person that created that box and gave me 1.82 of cubic space did include the displacement of the woofer so that box would have 1.82 with the displacement...not soo bad !

What's the difference in a porcupine and a BMW?

With a porcupine...the pricks are on the outside
What is the difference between my vishnu tuned 335i bmw and your "bumpin" grand am. lol a **** load and too much too list...

btw is pontiac still around ?

What is the difference between my vishnu tuned 335i bmw and your "bumpin" grand am. lol a **** load and too much too list...btw is pontiac still around ?
my bad, the GA was gone like a year ago...I still know more about CA than you do...and don't argue when given constructive advice.

what dont you understand you dumb *** a 15 will not work in that small of a sealed enclosure why dont you get that through your thick skull. How about you run a sub that will work and sound good in the size enclosure that you want to use and not do things half ***. Yeah the box displacement is 1.82 after displacement how about you add a sub then your down to 1.5 or less. The only thing that will work and sound good in that setup you want is a 12 or a 10.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

what dont you understand you dumb *** a 15 will not work in that small of a sealed enclosure why dont you get that through your thick skull. How about you run a sub that will work and sound good in the size enclosure that you want to use and not do things half ***. Yeah the box displacement is 1.82 after displacement how about you add a sub then your down to 1.5 or less. The only thing that will work and sound good in that setup you want is a 12 or a 10.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND
I can tell your already a *******, i have 1.82 -2.75 cubic feet to play with so why dont you read all the posts before you rant on like a retard. Yes you retard multiple 15's will fit in that space. I have been emailing Jacob of sundown audio back and fourth and he has mentioned atleast 3 himself ! I am not doing anything half ***, half *** is halfing a stereo worth more than my mustang if u catch my drift....No thanks I will keep my 15

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.