Looking for a 1200-1500rms amplifer

treiber67
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Currently in the market for a Amplifier to drive two mtx 8500 15's. Final impedance of 2ohms....please shoot me some suggestions if you have any. Budget of $200 in mind.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That's a tough budget for that power. Look at kicker, alpine, rockford fosgate. A lot of their 1200's make power at 2oh. You may have to look used for that price tho.

Item(s) for Sale:
Currently in the market for a Amplifier to drive two mtx 8500 15's. Final impedance of 2ohms....please shoot me some suggestions if you have any. Budget of $200 in mind.

Price:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
oh they only 500rms? get cab 1600 does 120rms @2 ohms $199 lots of peeps buying those.. * NEW * CAB-1600.1 Amplifier - Car Audio Bargain

I have a feeling that that MONSTER at 2 ohm will be enough... LOL!.. nice amp!.. I haven't seen one of those in a LONG time...

q1m9SXj.jpg

5laxJ6Y.jpg

That is one nice amp!

Item(s) for Sale:

Price:

Item Pictures:

Maybe if you can sweet talk this guy into selling this amp http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/633332-todays-%2475-steal-fb-marketplace.html

Around 400 the saz was made in Korea they're supposed to be better than the saw version
400 bucks for a 1500 watt amp> You do realize that's a discontinued model right? That just seems awfully expensive to me.

The crossfire I acquired for a killer deal about two years ago with box and birthsheet. Ive never used it, the The type to buy and not even use. I was thinking about letting go of this atomic 5k that's been sitting around forever. Just don't feel like spending the extra $1000 on the alternator and batts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.