Looking for 1 good 12" or 15"... ~$300

Thanks for the suggestions so far... still pondering on which to go with, though.

Still wondering if there are any good places to look to buy at FI and RE besides their actual sites...

WTF Chambis here too? hows the rusting out pos comming? still sitting at the trailer?

you should put a real pic of the bronco up, not a PS chop

There is a guy that is selling his juggernauts for 215 and I believe that is shipped. Everyonce in awhile he pops up in the FS threads and on termpro site.. That is probably the best you will be able to get your hands on for that much.

\

I have a dd9515 for 400 shipped.

Try and wait on a dd 3515 to pop up.. With the power you have that would be the best. For a jugg you would need more than 1500 rms... granted it will be loud off of it but they dont get going until you get around the 2500-3500 range..

-don't waste the money on a fi bl... Wait till your find a deal on a dd, you said it wouldn't be till Christmas anyways right?

WTF Chambis here too? hows the rusting out pos comming? still sitting at the trailer?
you should put a real pic of the bronco up, not a PS chop
And.... who are you? Obviously from FSB, but user name on there?

Bronco is still sitting... using it to pick parts off of.

Try and wait on a dd 3515 to pop up.. With the power you have that would be the best. For a jugg you would need more than 1500 rms... granted it will be loud off of it but they dont get going until you get around the 2500-3500 range..
-don't waste the money on a fi bl... Wait till your find a deal on a dd, you said it wouldn't be till Christmas anyways right?
Yup, right around Christmas... trying to buy new rather than used... whats the price on a DD 3515 new?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.