Looking at this amp .What you all Think ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You can find much better for that money . Kenwood amps are ok if you are a newb but for like 50 bucks less you could get an Audiopipe AP15001D that would walk all over that Kenwood or even one of the newer Hifonics class D's. I wouldn't even consider the Kenwood unless it was dirt cheap and I was on a super budget.

You can find much better for that money . Kenwood amps are ok if you are a newb but for like 50 bucks less you could get an Audiopipe AP15001D that would walk all over that Kenwood or even one of the newer Hifonics class D's. I wouldn't even consider the Kenwood unless it was dirt cheap and I was on a super budget.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

KAC-8105DCLASS D POWER AMP

1000 WATTS

BUILT-IN VARIABLE LPF

PRICE: $199.99

Going to power one 15 sub .

Dr. Dashboard | Your Leader in Mobile Entertainment

A future build this summer

Thank you

Rick
Thats a little expensive for a kenwood amp its rated 500w @ 2ohms and its no 1 ohm stable. kenwood tricks people with there wattage ratings, its 1000w "PEAK" not RMS power if you could get this for 100 or less id buy it if not nahhhhhhh. What kind of 15 are you looking to power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.