look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

Beware threads are two party only.. any third party intervention (or reference) will be deleted according to the rules.. however as you see sonic demanded he correct ALL issues (even ones that have yet to be brought into the beware section)
i cant see " im band till the 18 th " for telling how he ripped me off

Well I just got a PM, lloks like he will get a Perma Ban (well deserved if you ask me!) and I may still contact his place of work.. Simply a POS!! Anyways, you should get your money back from paypal, that shouldnt be an issue as long as you keep your proof. However Im still out the money I sent him (which I gave up on in september, so no big lose)

Well I just got a PM, lloks like he will get a Perma Ban (well deserved if you ask me!) and I may still contact his place of work.. Simply a POS!! Anyways, you should get your money back from paypal, that shouldnt be an issue as long as you keep your proof. However Im still out the money I sent him (which I gave up on in september, so no big lose)
i blame caco a bit for this. they let him stay on there with 100% good feedback " just because he payed them " sorry to you about your loss " you should do a small clams against him you have a ton of proof that he has a habit of doing things like this. you can use my name and number.

i blame caco a bit for this. they let him stay on there with 100% good feedback " just because he payed them " sorry to you about your loss " you should do a small clams against him you have a ton of proof that he has a habit of doing things like this. you can use my name and number.
pm the mods name i will try to help . there is a thread on there about top dog i have an acount and will try for u

pm the mods name i will try to help . there is a thread on there about top dog i have an acount and will try for u
i went to look to see if i could get his name and for some reason i was not band anymore. it was iamsonic he was all mad that i dont pay to be on there. pretty much all i do over there is look in the classifieds " all that does it make it better for the sellers over there " i dont even think ill buy from people if they are only members on caco.

i went to look to see if i could get his name and for some reason i was not band anymore. it was iamsonic he was all mad that i dont pay to be on there. pretty much all i do over there is look in the classifieds " all that does it make it better for the sellers over there " i dont even think ill buy from people if they are only members on caco.
i just sent him a pm. iamsonic is a good mod and he helped me when i got scammed. i have to say tho he is just following the rules and rest assured if he can do something he will . when i got scammed iamsonic helped me get my money from paypal and he personally kept in touch

It said your ban was lifted in the ban log on caco jason.
????????? not sure what that means but i knew the ban was over because it said i was band till the 18 th but i went to get the name of the mod and it let me on the site

i just sent him a pm. iamsonic is a good mod and he helped me when i got scammed. i have to say tho he is just following the rules and rest assured if he can do something he will . when i got scammed iamsonic helped me get my money from paypal and he personally kept in touch
ut
he may be but i think he is acting the way he was just because im not a paying member. if i was really into car audio and knew what i was talking about i might pay, but its just for fun and i try to get my answers on here. i like to just look at caco classifieds

If I lose my money, its w/e.. I hate it, but its just money, there is more but FUCT nothing makes me more mad than a pos constantly getting away with it!

ut
he may be but i think he is acting the way he was just because im not a paying member. if i was really into car audio and knew what i was talking about i might pay, but its just for fun and i try to get my answers on here. i like to just look at caco classifieds
Minus hte trolls this is the go-to site if you have questions... very knowledgeable people, and the mods are not afraid of the ban hammer (both good and bad sometimes)... if someone scams you can bet they are not on CA anymore. (unless they are a paying vendor;))

Minus hte trolls this is the go-to site if you have questions... very knowledgeable people, and the mods are not afraid of the ban hammer (both good and bad sometimes)... if someone scams you can bet they are not on CA anymore. (unless they are a paying vendor;))
i see what u did there a little skarcasm

So is topdawg band from caco. His Name is in purple what does that mean?
Probably means he's a paying member.

I don't think I've used that site once since ANT bought it. I still lurk DIYMA since it's a good site, but CACO was sort of crap before and complete crap now that it's pay-per-view.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies