look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

If it happens once a year and you take care of it ok things happen but **** this guy has like 5 things going on in the last few months. I try to give people a chance and I even gave this a hole a chance all he did was come up with a bigger lie

Months ago he was selling projectors that "came out of his school".. I sent him $400 for one while I was deployed becaues I was due to come home in a few months and I didnt want to miss out on them (pretty good deal for the model).. anyways I got home (much after the 45day buffer zone from paypal) and low and behold, no projector.. contacted him and he claims he sent it... NO TRACKING NUMBER... apparently mailman lost it and Im **** out of 400bucks.. BEWARE!!!!
all you have to do is call paypal and explain your situation and im sure they can reopen a claim for that

my buddy said that is why pay pal is there " to protect the buyer and sellers " why do you know how it works ? i filed a claim today and they said wait 10 days for them to look into it. anyone know how pay pal coverage works ????? i payed as goods and it said i was protected
No all you need to do is open a claim and , then escalate the claim to paypal . they will ask him for tracking information . if he can not provide the tracking information then , they refund your money and go after him for the cash

Might give that a shot.. lol hell worst case they tell me to F-off
really its never to late . just tell them you were deployed and never got the item and the seller can't provide any tracking information at all

No all you need to do is open a claim and , then escalate the claim to paypal . they will ask him for tracking information . if he can not provide the tracking information then , they refund your money and go after him for the cash
claims need to be open with in 45 days with paypal

that was directed toward the op read before posting thanks
i know who it was directed towards and i did read the post u gave info that was not correct. just thought u should be informed on the policies is all. no harm intended and no need for smart remarks

i know who it was directed towards and i did read the post u gave info that was not correct. just thought u should be informed on the policies is all. no harm intended and no need for smart remarks
the op just bought the shi*t* so read before you post ******* moron

the op just bought the shi*t* so read before you post ******* moron
you are giving out wrong info u turd... take your own advice and read . i was refering to post 67

get the **** outta here you noob you have no idea what you are talking about . I had something that was over 45 days get re-reviewed so stfu

get the **** outta here you noob you have no idea what you are talking about . I had something that was over 45 days get re-reviewed so stfu

atleast now you understand what i was saying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

also it says in the user policies 45 days to open a claim now you are talking about re-reviewing like it was already opened .

please do not give advice any more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/CaseManagement/customerservice/EducationBuyerFileDispute

READ .... Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies