look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

Jason Eden
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well saw 2 sa 8 v2's for sale so i bought them dec 23. i waith to jan and sent pm asking if i could get tracking # he said " thanks for getting in contact with me because i need your address " so i gave it to him then wait till the 5 th of jan and asked for tracking again " he said it was at his work and it shipped out and should be here tuesday. I waited to wed. and and started a thread on caco so then he asked for my # to text me. I gave it to him and he text me saying that some lady in the mail room stole some stuff and they arrested her and the speaker is at the police station. I told him send me my money back he said he didnt have it. what kind of guy jacks peoples money like this he should not spend money till buyer gets the merchandise. I hope pay pal takes care of this fast.

i have text to prove all this

wow sux jason ,i've dealt with him in the past ,no issues at all. good luck , hit me up if you get your money back .
ya i will i think ill pay the extra for new. ya it said he had good feedback but after i posted the issue one of the mods over there sent me links to 3 bad deals he was involved in "2 were him doing the same thing that he did to me " this ***** to wast time like this.

ya i will i think ill pay the extra for new. ya it said he had good feedback but after i posted the issue one of the mods over there sent me links to 3 bad deals he was involved in "2 were him doing the same thing that he did to me " this ***** to wast time like this.
yea it sux man ,hope it works out for ya

my buddy said that is why pay pal is there " to protect the buyer and sellers " why do you know how it works ? i filed a claim today and they said wait 10 days for them to look into it. anyone know how pay pal coverage works ????? i payed as goods and it said i was protected

yes it works ,keep all the text messages tho ,you might need them ,you'll get your money back ,as long as you file your claim before 60 days i think .and the d 4 is in stock now just the d2 were out .

ya they say 45 days and i bought dec 23. I waited till now because the guy was stringing me along " i know that now " i try to be cool with people because i know not everyone can ship out next day. by the way i bought an amp from black truck 10 and that thing was here in like 3 days and packed well. im going to leave him feedback after i got to local shop and have them test it out,

yes it works ,keep all the text messages tho ,you might need them ,you'll get your money back ,as long as you file your claim before 60 days i think .and the d 4 is in stock now just the d2 were out .
you have money !!! sent you for replacements i have the saz 1500 that is 1 0hm stable right so 2 sa 8 v2 d4's make it 1 ohm just want to make sure i have it all straight

ya a mod sent them to me afterwards " it says 100 % feedback " on the top by his name. i cant believe they dont suspend him till i get my money back. why do they let people like that keep selling ? i know things happen to the best of us but im the 3 rd guy he has done this to. and how can he not just send me my money back?

I fvckin hate people sometimes. Really? Some chick at the P.O. stole your sht? That's the story you're going with?

Honestly, 90% of the time, if you just tell the buyer, "Dude, I'm a lazy, good fer nuthin' SOB and didn't ship your stuff yet, but I will ASAP. I'm sorry." That's usually good enough. But nooooooo.. people have to string people along and make up these elaborate ruses and all the while... the sorry son of a bish has spent your **** PP.

Ugh.

ya and **** caco im never going to buy **** on there again. the peice of crap admin deleted my post about what happened and said i cant post that i was ripped off because im not a paying member . so its all good what the guy did and they wont do **** to him because he pays a few buck a month to go on your piece of **** web site ? what a great world we live in .

ya and **** caco im never going to buy **** on there again. the peice of crap admin deleted my post about what happened and said i cant post that i was ripped off because im not a paying member . so its all good what the guy did and they wont do **** to him because he pays a few buck a month to go on your piece of **** web site ? what a great world we live in .
I hardly post on caco. Its not that great of a site. Glad you filed a claim. Hopefully you'll get your money back. Now we just gotta get topdawg banned. Maybe a mod from over here can talk to a mod from over there and see if any ip addresses match over here with his.

I hardly post on caco. Its not that great of a site. Glad you filed a claim. Hopefully you'll get your money back. Now we just gotta get topdawg banned. Maybe a mod from over here can talk to a mod from over there and see if any ip addresses match over here with his.
im sure a mod from here would have to pay for the info. I cant believe the stuff the mod told me all the other sites im on , if there is a proven scammer they get rid of them. not over there at caco they just delete the info that a nonpaying member posted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies