look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

Paypal has your back, bro. It just takes time. The onus of proof is on him. If he can't provide a tracking number to your addy, he's screwed and you'll get your money. Even if he doesn't have the balance.

ya im banned from caco for a week now. i love how that site works get screwed you get banned for telling people about it but the d bag seller can just rip off others f-ck caco

Mods over there do **** but I'm sure you didn't get banned just for telling people he ripped you off.
He said because I don't pay I don't have protection on there site so I started a thread saying thEy should let nonpaying members post in the beware section. Then I got band for a week. He steals money

And Je is fine

That *****. I am sorry to hear that. I actually just talked to him this morning because we did a trade last week (went very smooth). Hopefully it all gets worked out.

That *****. I am sorry to hear that. I actually just talked to him this morning because we did a trade last week (went very smooth). Hopefully it all gets worked out.
Was the trade here?

According to his IP addresses at other sites he is not a member here. Also cant find his username in the database.

No, I was reading that its bacon thread over there and saw you posting in it (the two sound like the same scam), then got distracted reading this thread.

I thought I had edited it in time, but you're too fast for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies