look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

Yeah I've escalated just have to wait like 10 more days hopefully all goes well
you are fine . the seller needs to proove he sent the items , also in the future if you call paypal instead of fileing online they can have the case escalated right away so 10 days total for it to be resolved.

cal all i can say is stfu . i was talking to the op and you had no idea wtf you were talking about what the op just said is what i was telling him to do from the being . Everything should work for you . If he can't provide tracking information or a mailing receipt then they have to find it in your favor .

cal all i can say is stfu . i was talking to the op and you had no idea wtf you were talking about what the op just said is what i was telling him to do from the being . Everything should work for you . If he can't provide tracking information or a mailing receipt then they have to find it in your favor .
whatever man im ignoring you because op asked nice .your ignorant and leave it @ that

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif your an idiot im unsubscribing now i can't talk to stupid people

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies