look out for topdawg on caco BIG d bag

He has a feedback score of 20 and 100% good on caco.

Again just shows its hard to trust anyone online anymore.

He has a feedback score of 20 and 100% good on caco.Again just shows its hard to trust anyone online anymore.
ya that is why i thought it was all good. After i posted a problem the same mod that banned me for a week sent me a link of 2 other bad sales topdawg did. how is it he has 100% feedback with so many problems ? thanks caco for looking out for others " oh sorry " i mean looking out for your monthly fee.

Months ago he was selling projectors that "came out of his school".. I sent him $400 for one while I was deployed becaues I was due to come home in a few months and I didnt want to miss out on them (pretty good deal for the model).. anyways I got home (much after the 45day buffer zone from paypal) and low and behold, no projector.. contacted him and he claims he sent it... NO TRACKING NUMBER... apparently mailman lost it and Im **** out of 400bucks.. BEWARE!!!!

well saw 2 sa 8 v2's for sale so i bought them dec 23. i waith to jan and sent pm asking if i could get tracking # he said " thanks for getting in contact with me because i need your address " so i gave it to him then wait till the 5 th of jan and asked for tracking again " he said it was at his work and it shipped out and should be here tuesday. I waited to wed. and and started a thread on caco so then he asked for my # to text me. I gave it to him and he text me saying that some lady in the mail room stole some stuff and they arrested her and the speaker is at the police station. I told him send me my money back he said he didnt have it. what kind of guy jacks peoples money like this he should not spend money till buyer gets the merchandise. I hope pay pal takes care of this fast.
i have text to prove all this

Months ago he was selling projectors that "came out of his school".. I sent him $400 for one while I was deployed becaues I was due to come home in a few months and I didnt want to miss out on them (pretty good deal for the model).. anyways I got home (much after the 45day buffer zone from paypal) and low and behold, no projector.. contacted him and he claims he sent it... NO TRACKING NUMBER... apparently mailman lost it and Im **** out of 400bucks.. BEWARE!!!!
ask oon your caco thread what happened to my sa 8's c what he says he lies so much.

ask oon your caco thread what happened to my sa 8's c what he says he lies so much.
Beware threads are two party only.. any third party intervention (or reference) will be deleted according to the rules.. however as you see sonic demanded he correct ALL issues (even ones that have yet to be brought into the beware section)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jason Eden

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jason Eden
apple valley ca.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies