Long List Of Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

rouskisman
10+ year member

I'm really a newbie, beginner whatever you want to call it, in car audio. I was offered 2 10' Concepts for about $150 from a audio store, is it worth it? If you have a pretty good amp pushing it? If anyone can take the time to answer some of my questions it will mean alot to me thanx.

--------------------------------

Most of this was borrowed from other threads, i'm sorry if i offended you in any way.

1 BOSS audio remote level/x-over

- 1 Stiffing Cap

-1 1 Farad Streetwires cap

-2 Stinger T-distribution blocks

-Stinger 4awg wiring

- But not box i was planning on doing something whack with my box using open pipe resonators

-what kind of box is best for a Ranger?? what kinds of boxes are there? and what do they do??

-900 x 4ohms at 0.03%thd

-4 gauge wiring, PPI capacitor

-db efficiency is like 98.6 db i want about 150 -160 does that 98.6

-what is a terminal cap??

-I've heard that it depends on your setup in your vehicle to make a good sound difference, if there are so many different setups what does mostly everyone want to do and not want to do.

On a amp I am really confused.....

- Mono, is this just a amp to run for just like specific speakers?

- 2/Channel, is this just a amp to run the subs and the component speakers?

- multi/channel, is this just a amp to power more then two sets of speakers??

What does the following mean.

spl

db

dbl

rms

hz

-----------------------------------

If someone could really help me out with this I would really appreciate it, My s/n is rooskisman.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.