Lol lol @ this site, that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been posted and argued about many times.
The conclusion is that the guy is a douche rocket.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

YOU SAID DOUCHE ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

EDIT: I'm not talking about emailing him personally, just putting him on every possible source of spam imaginable. Well, then again he's on AOL, he already gets oodles and oodles of spam! LOL, nevermind... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

the spam probally makes him feel special, like when aol says"you've got mail" he thinks that someone cares about his pathetic excuse of a live. and then he finds that it is just all spam mail..... maybe it will get to him and he will off himself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/noevil.gif.0723d47b61c306c6d554fb6555014096.gif

he hasnt had to many hits on his site..just alil under 8 g`s since sept of 03...

Mine had about 2000 a day for about a year, then my host killed my site for "Excessive processing power use". **** skript kiddie hatin' people.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offtopic.gif.470a8b0541c72322a0037f48a8237473.gif

This probably isn't a popular opinion around here, but that law doesn't bother me. I like to turn it up as much as the next guy, but I respect my neighbors enough to not make them listen to my music - I turn it up on the highway, but in residential or city areas, I try and keep the volume reasonable. I really don't have a problem with people who get annoyed by noise - seems like they have a right to their own peace and quiet. Bashing a guys equipment is a bit extreme though.

This probably isn't a popular opinion around here, but that law doesn't bother me. I like to turn it up as much as the next guy, but I respect my neighbors enough to not make them listen to my music - I turn it up on the highway, but in residential or city areas, I try and keep the volume reasonable. I really don't have a problem with people who get annoyed by noise - seems like they have a right to their own peace and quiet. Bashing a guys equipment is a bit extreme though.
Amazing ... someone who actually has common sense.

the highway or a parking lot with no people around is the best place to test out your system and play it loud. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Why do we re-hash this every 3 months. It has been posted at least 4 times. Please let it go. Maybe we should do a sticky of all the re-ocuring threads...

NM then there would be no threads...

has anyone actually read his website? this guy is sick in the head. read this f**king garbage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

i hope all the links work.

Here you will find:

2. a summary and link to U.S. Census Bureau data indicating that noise from street and traffic sources is now named by Americans as the number ONE quality-of-life problem in neighborhoods.

3. a link to a military analyst's report about "acoustic weapons," which use low-frequency, high decibel noise -- very similar to the aggravation inflicted on us by boom cars -- to incapacitate people;

7. scans of obnoxious ads from boom car equipment manufacturers; these ads could be great exhibits in lawsuits against the boom car industry; they promote aggression, sexism, and hatred of the elderly;

8. a link to information from the Gainesville, Florida, police, who have recognized the association between boom cars and gangs;

9. links and references to information about the health and safety hazards presented by boom cars;

California Teen Girl Bashes Boom Car Boys

Just see the obnoxious ads on display at this website. Boom car boys think their loud ugly thumps make them powerful and sexy. They think the girls are going to swoon to their booms. They are so stupid they would be pitiful if they weren't doing so much damage to the rest of us.

A brave teen girl from southern California, Francesca Lombardo, has come forward to burst the boomers' bubble of fantasy with a cold dose of reality.

Francesca, you are the teen angel so badly needed by Americans struggling to regain our right to quiet in our homes and communities.

Boom Car Baby Requires Heart Surgery Shortly After Birth

The entire world supply of oil reserves will probably be exhausted by 2040. Given this perilous circumstance, the continued wasting of fuel by boom cars and other noise-making vehicles driven for recreational purposes in inexcusable. This page also has a link to hard dose of realism on this subject published by The Guardian of London.

E-mail Michael Wright

(Email from boom car boys and enthusiasts for powerful car audio is prohibited. Those choosing to violate this warning are at risk for criminal prosecution for stalking and email harassment. Boom car punks, check with your lawyers before you make any moves.)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...