Little sketch up design (tell me what you guys think )

UNDERGROUND_BUM
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HAWAII
2j2g4fd.jpg

1oosx3.jpg

33xym9u.jpg

all of the designs (skulls/ spider webs) will be etched in 1/4 " lexan and there will be either a white leds behind them or a blue leds or both : )

every thing will be wrapped with black vinyl, and my amps will be stacked on top of each other underneath the spider web in the spare tire well.

i know thats kind of what i thought, but i thought id get some other opinions. sometimes i like it sometime i dont lol any suggestions are welcome.......

I hope you are having that facing into the cabin and not at the trunk

Why the hell would you say that? A lot of times that can have negative effects..

Edit: REALLY, why would you say that? you don't even know what he drives..

Nice idea.. about designs not meshing..the side panels look a little OCC (orange County Choppers), and then a spider web? May the web and a couple of Brown recluses with big fangs and **** on the side panels?

That may imply soundstream thou...

I would try to get a theme that carries thru all the panels. But looks nice.

Is that a fan underneath or the led housing?

Nice idea.. about designs not meshing..the side panels look a little OCC (orange County Choppers), and then a spider web? May the web and a couple of Brown recluses with big fangs and **** on the side panels?That may imply soundstream thou...

I would try to get a theme that carries thru all the panels. But looks nice.

Is that a fan underneath or the led housing?

i kinda like the skulls designs and spider web........... i think what's throwing it off is that the spider web isnt fully colored in. but i just got a crazy idea..... what im going to do is etch the spider web in the plexiglass, and extend it across the false floor with a raised logo. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif should look sooooooo nice . any thoughts? you guys like the idea?

its a spare batt and my 2 amps stacked on top of each other on the last pic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.