Box Design help

Participant count
  • Participant list

49willys

I have a 01 F250 Superduty crewcab and I moved the rear seat 1.25" foward I'm looking to build a sealed box for a JL 12w6. How much clearance should I have from the box to the rear seat I can get about .5". Inside the box that would leave about .25" clearance at the top of the magnet 1" at the center and 1.75 at the bottom of the magnet. Box mesures top w 6.5" bottom w 10.5" L 25" H 16" about 1.42 q ft

Thanks Dave

'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've used that driver and the ported box is closer to about 2 cubes. We did 1 in a stuffed/sealed 1-1.25 cubic foot box, stuffed with 1 lb of...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
In the meantime you could stuff that port hole with a blanket or some pillows and it would probably sound better, if you want to listen to some...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...

About this thread

49willys

49willys
Lake Stevens,WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
49willys