Little sa-8's made me proud.

Participant count
  • Participant list

inteva6184

Senior VIP Member
pa
I was letting the little guys rip pretty good and all the sudden I heard what I thought was a sub letting loose. I figured that ***** but at least I will get to try my hand in reconing. I look back and to my surprise I see chuncks of plastic all over. Apparently a tupperware container rattled off my seat in between my door and port. I know its nothing compared to some of you guys but the shrapnel those little 8's made made me proud.

Tp2DVGO.jpg
[/img]

That's not Tupperware. Tupperware is indestructible.
I knew for a fact someone was going to say that. Its some stack-able stuff I forget the brand. I just call all those things tupeperware sort of like how people say kleenex instead of tissue. Definitely not as thick and more brittle but I still thought it was pretty cool.

A video or didn't happen. I mean, how is someone supposed to know you didn't actually break apart some plastic container and throw it in the back rear floor and take a pic of it claiming some 8's destroyed it?

I knew for a fact someone was going to say that. Its some stack-able stuff I forget the brand. I just call all those things tupeperware sort of like how people say kleenex instead of tissue. Definitely not as thick and more brittle but I still thought it was pretty cool.
Lol, yeah was just f*cking with you.

Lol, yeah was just f*cking with you.
Ha I know, I was just cracking up because I knew I was going to get called out and it was the first post.

A video or didn't happen. I mean, how is someone supposed to know you didn't actually break apart some plastic container and throw it in the back rear floor and take a pic of it claiming some 8's destroyed it?
Video is terrible and doesn't show much of anything but it's all I took with Snapchat. You can see little chunks of plastic flying out at one point.

https://youtu.be/9zYolxBJLOM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.