Little Monsters Build

They're stacked little things lol, That's the plan, need a new amp first though probably around 1500 watts. I ran some 1508's a while back and man those things got loud too, I'm really excited to order 2 more of these things in the next couple weeks and see what they do.
For sure man, anything can be done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. That's a lot of power, wish he would've made a vid.
He's got them somewhere I'd have to do some digging

Wow! Didn't read the whole thread as I'm at work but how much are those and what do they need for power? I'm going to run a couple American Bass XD 8's in the wife's minivan but these look very intriguing.....

Wow! Didn't read the whole thread as I'm at work but how much are those and what do they need for power? I'm going to run a couple American Bass XD 8's in the wife's minivan but these look very intriguing.....
Thanks man, they're definitely beefy. They retail around $199 from DD and I'm gonna send about 400 to each.

These are impressive little subs, guy local runs them in MECA
Sweet dude, I'd love to check out that setup.

DSC05891.jpg

Yeah definitely dropping a little, the subs are the most expensive though, everything else I've been able to budget my way through. Yeah buddy! Can't wait to use that thing for sure.

Just a little review of the 2 subs so far, both getting around 400 rms tuned to about 35hz. The first couple days I didn;t really like the sound of them but I knew DD was notorious for having to break in, much like other brands I'm sure, the last few days they have loosened up and are playing much lower and with more excursion. What's funny is I seem to hear more bass for when I'm listening to rock or country, the first few days there wasn't much coming out but now that they're loosening up they seem to be sounding better and better.

Ordered some ED 6.5's and trying to find some deadener for my price range, hopefully tax returns come in soon so I can upgrade the amps. I like the amps I have now actually, both clean sounding just kind of want matching and a little more power for when I get all 4 woofer

Does anyone have the true specs on the DDs? I really am looking at trying 4 of them in a bandpass, but cant get true specs to see what they would work in. Ive had 4th orders, but I think a lot of the DD line when done bandpass ends up in a 6th order.

You're going to have to ask this in another thread man, this is my build log //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

Little Monsters? You know that's what Lady Gaga calls her fans right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.