Little advice Sundown ZV5?

KARTMAN90

Been lurking around for a while, reading threads trying to educate myself. Looking to get a 12 inch Sundown ZV5 in the near future. I don't currently have the knowledge nor experience (yes I can fak up a wet dream) so I was looking at eBay. Does this box have the right specs? Don't wanna buy something that will kill my sub. Also a 1 ohm sub can be wired to an amp to have a 1 ohm impedance right? does that make sense?

Custom Ported Subwoofer Box Sub Enclosure for 1 12" Sundown ZV5 Z v.5 Sub | eBay

Sundown Audio Z-12 V.5 D1 12 Inch 2000 Watts RMS Dual 1-Ohm Subwoofer

Your better off getting a custom box designed from @CSCStang and built. Your sub impedance will also determine what amp you decide to buy for it. For example if the amp you get is 1 ohm stable, get the dual 2 ohm.

Also check the sundown audio yardsale. Might find the zv5 sub far cheaper than buying new.

Might wanna check classified ads on here to for a Sundown amp. Sometimes you might see one f/s

Also....the yardsale has amps there as well.

To answer your question, that is correct.

yea ima keep an eye out. Starting to read up and research now so I have time to look at the yard sale as well. I just really miss have some bass

Might wanna check classified ads on here to for a Sundown amp. Sometimes you might see one f/s
Also....the yardsale has amps there as well.

To answer your question, that is correct.

Nothing the rest of us say satisfies you does it?
You worry about the wrong shitz. Ive been around a long time. If it was me id do a 4kw and have someone set my gains. I gotta clip my 3600 to really push my woofer in some cases and it gets smelly. A clean 4500 would be better unclipped so yea 5kw isn't a strech if your are experienced..

You worry about the wrong shitz. Ive been around a long time. If it was me id do a 4kw and have someone set my gains. I gotta clip my 3600 to really push my woofer in some cases and it gets smelly. A clean 4500 would be better unclipped so yea 5kw isn't a strech if your are experienced..

If it were u, u would need to have someone set your gain for you! Hahaha fvcking of noob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.