lithium batteries in car audio.

Participant count
  • Participant list

alerotdx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
iowa
can anyone tell me about these batteries and how to get a hold of them. i have heard great things have come with using this for car audio. they say the voltage is constant and charges like a normal battery. any info would be great. thanks

can anyone tell me about these batteries and how to get a hold of them. i have heard great things have come with using this for car audio. they say the voltage is constant and charges like a normal battery. any info would be great. thanks
what kind of lithium? theres is li-poly, li-ion etc....

not really to sure, we were talkin with some treo guys at our last comp. didnt say to much tho. lithium batteries used in hybrid cars possibly?

i have heard of ppl doing it, but dont know much about it. sounds like nobody on here does either :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.