XS power AGM d4800 to xs power titan 8 lithium.

Participant count
  • Participant list

MikeyD812

CarAudio.com Recruit
I bought a XS power D4800 for the front of my truck. It has 2 runs of 2/0 running to the back to a XS power Titan 8 lithium. I have a mech man 370 amp alt that I am installing. I have read that these are compatible, but the lithium will drain the AGM a little if not ran or charged much. This is my daily driver so I don’t think this will be an issue. I was looking at the XS power chargers for the lithium as they do not come 100 percent charged. Is this charger something I can leave hooked up all the time or will it need isolated to just charge the Lithium?

You generally do not want lithium to sit around at 100% state of charge. Wherever it's charged when it is delivered should be fine to just plug and play or for long term storage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...