2 10" subs with 2500d...

prioracy
10+ year member

i pack da magnums
I just wanted to see what options i have out there that will work with my amp, i'm trying to save space in my trunk.. i already know the type r is out there but i just wanna see what else i could do research on before making a purchase...

I just wanted to see what options i have out there that will work with my amp, i'm trying to save space in my trunk.. i already know the type r is out there but i just wanna see what else i could do research on before making a purchase...
i think a 2500d would eat those type r 10"s

sorry for the double post, internet was runnin slow, yeah i have been looking at the 10" ssi, i don't really have that much room, i made my college's golf team so i need room for my equipment, i was thinking of goin with a 12" ssx...

sorry for the double post, internet was runnin slow, yeah i have been looking at the 10" ssi, i don't really have that much room, i made my college's golf team so i need room for my equipment, i was thinking of goin with a 12" ssx...
a 12" ssx must be ported to get everything out of it. so your room will be limited anyway.

i think when i get my 2500d that i'll order 2 10" r types and clock how long they last with sine waves at 2500+watts
not very. i'd love to see all the type R lovers fall in dissapointment when they see their 500 watt sub cant stand more than double its RMS for all that long...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

We put 2 Type R 12's on a Cadence ZRS-10 2500 watts at 1 omh. BLEW THE $HIT OUTTA THEM. Took about 3 days. If you want some good 10's try the MMats P 3.0, Cadence wild beast, or the adire Brahma's .

lol i have nothing against the type r, i'm sure it's a nice sub but i just don't like jumping on the bandwagon, so right now i've been deciding on those lightning audio storm x1 10's or the treo ssi 10's, anyone know which one would sound decent in a sealed app, i plan on porting it when i get a new car

blahhh get the treo- i hate lightning audio. i don't hate the type r--i just hate ppl thinking its a super sub. no way a pair of 10" type r's take a orion 2500d for long, and just maybe i'll prove it.

lol i have nothing against the type r, i'm sure it's a nice sub but i just don't like jumping on the bandwagon, so right now i've been deciding on those lightning audio storm x1 10's or the treo ssi 10's, anyone know which one would sound decent in a sealed app, i plan on porting it when i get a new car
the ssi sounds decent sealed. you wont get everything out of it that you can though. if you plan on going ported later, i wouldnt hesitate getting the ssi. if you are going to stay sealed, i would go with a pair of tsx's.

blah all this thinking, nm i think i'm goin to just go with 3 other 12"s i'm too lazy and tired to make another box, i'm probably goin to go with 3 RE SE's thanx for the input guys....

blah all this thinking, nm i think i'm goin to just go with 3 other 12"s i'm too lazy and tired to make another box, i'm probably goin to go with 3 RE SE's thanx for the input guys....
and still have room for clubs? in what car? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.