Line Output Conveter wire help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kkohnnnnn92

CarAudio.com Newbie
Does anyone know what the little black plastic connector piece is for? I just hooked my system up and that piece is loose so whenever I move it or hit a bump the speakers cut out. The wires were already ran by the previous owner. If it’s any help it’s in a 2016 BMW M235i. Seems like it’s a wire ran from the head unit (stock) attached next to the line output converter

Attachments

• 0293D9F1-CD4A-4D8F-8314-086CADD73128.jpeg
    0293D9F1-CD4A-4D8F-8314-086CADD73128.jpeg
    801.8 KB · Views: 65
View attachment 25530Does anyone know what the little black plastic connector piece is for? I just hooked my system up and that piece is loose so whenever I move it or hit a bump the speakers cut out. The wires were already ran by the previous owner. If it’s any help it’s in a 2016 BMW M235i. Seems like it’s a wire ran from the head unit (stock) attached next to the line output converter
Thinking it might be a headphone jack connector like a 3.5mm jack but I’ve never seen one used on a system before

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.