Limited Space. Need sub and amp rec.

You checked LMI? They are probably the best for FOrd seat lifts.
Yeah, I checked with LMI, and while they do have a kit for my truck (2011 SuperCab), all the reviews I've seen on the install show guys having to go out and find additional brackets that can be rigged to work with keeping the rear part of the seat attached to the rear wall of the cab.

It didn't look to be expensive, just an enormous PITA trying to figure out a solution that'll work.

In any case, I've got my choices narrowed down to either the BM MkV or a SA SD-3.  After some instruction (and examples provided) from a member here, I was able to figure out some of the basics of WinISD and model my different options in the enclosure I currently have and both of these subs seem to work out the best (on paper).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to update the thread, I decided on the Sundown SD-3 and a RF R750-1D.  Everything should be here this coming week and hope to get it installed next weekend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.