lighting

Ebay should be the best place but don't get blue neon. That is the worst color to get because you can get a major ticket b/c it looks like a police light. This can get you a ticket for impersonating an officer and a number of other stuff

Haha, yes, thats right , dont go with blue. Many of us have experienced that. Be interesting and go with orange, yellow, or pink! Lol, just dont get a huge ticket //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif with the blue if you go with it, we warned you after all;)

having blue neons isnt impersonating an officer unless u stick em ontop of your car. thats da dumbest thing i ever heard. u got to stick em under the dash, dont listen to these ****s.

Originally posted by DangerousD having blue neons isnt impersonating an officer unless u stick em ontop of your car. thats da dumbest thing i ever heard. u got to stick em under the dash, dont listen to these ****s.
Shows how much you know retard!!! My bro, got a ticket for it b/c he had a blue light in the car that hit with the base. The officer explained to him that undercover and unmarked cars have blinking blue lights inside the cab too. Before you open your mouth, know what you are talking about!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Originally posted by DangerousD yea aite dude. watever u say
i dont want to be rude or anything.....but please try using proper syntax and english when you post a reply...because it makes you look less inteligent when you post like that.....im not trying to start anything .......and yes you can get a ticket for having blue neons inside your car....it is considered impersonating an officer......good luck

hmm... I was planning to put several blue neon lights in/under my car

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I received a warning but i was pulled over last week for having a black light on my dash, on my headrest and my back window that hit with the bass, officer (Miller was his name) said it was a distraction to other motorist. Bah......so i guess they have to be outta sight from other cars.... but yeah blue is a bad idea for pulse lights.

Maybe I could go with green like in fast & furious...I really had my heart set on blue tho. I'm planning to get a black 97-99 eclipse gsx.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.