Finally got my tires and rims for my stang

Participant count
  • Participant list

jlman
10+ year member

Review Committee
Well I just ordered my rims and tires yesterday for my 1990 mustang GT. I got 17x9 cobra R replicas, with yokahama 245,40,17s (I think) well the tires came in a few days ago and they look awsome some of the lowest porfile tires i have seen but the stupid thing is I decided to go cheap and buy some American Racing Wheels 5 star type cobras really didnt look anyting like em but still nice wheels so we went to put em on no luck idiots sent us the wrong bolt pattern so had to reorder and decided to get the corba Rs in polished and hopfully it will look pretty sweet. I will post pics of my have done car lol somtime next week so dont laugh she is pretty banged uped but will change when i paint it lower it so on so forth.

I got em at a local shop for 955 bucks tax and shipping everything the tires where on sale for 110 bucks really nice tires. I thought it was a good deal.

Originally posted by jlman I got em at a local shop for 955 bucks tax and shipping everything the tires where on sale for 110 bucks really nice tires. I thought it was a good deal.
You got a great deal, hope ya like them!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jlman

10+ year member
Review Committee
jlman
kirksville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date