Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, a lot of fishy things have been going on with our mods. One being where one of them changed coma's post count more than likely just to get under his skin. As little as it may be, it kind of bothered me, especially from this site. And if you question any of them they just shrug it off and say they dont know who did it and cant tell so no one will have to take blame.
Albeit not as fast as the others, but this site is bringing up bad karma more and more every day.
Coma's post count removal was out of line, but we don't know the whole story. I did talk to Goob about Coma and how he was advertising his website despite the lack of vendor-ship status. If it was the case that the mods talked with him and he was uncooperative on multiple occasions, maybe a moderator chose to change the post count as opposed to taking out the ban hammer. Still, that was the wrong way to deal with things, a ban would have been the proper choice of action. I don't like Coma because he has a gay ass fuckin Mitsubishi Eclipse, but that doesn't mean I think he gets a different treatment than anyone else.

Like I said before, the mods aren't perfect. When I notice something is wrong, I bring it up with them, and they usually listen. Yes, even Goob listens when I talk to him now. I don't think things are getting worse by any means.

The way I see this sig issue is as follows.

Its very clear why Alphadamp is being placed in your sig. Its for gain. Its not the same thing as putting an MTX amp in your sig because you own it. Its not the same thing as listing your system. Those are not for gain.

It would be different if you could purchase this product and it was on the market at this time, but its not and you cant get it unless its given to you by Ant at this moment.

The way the rules are written you can not advertise in your sig unless youre a paying vendor. That doesnt mean you can advertise for paying vendor.

yea coma cry much about your post count?? whaaa whaaa. i lost my mod position on caco now i cant haz funz no more on teh car audio internet forumz.

all the haters are the reason alphadamp is going to win here. everyone talking down is going to get even more people curious about it. theres no such thing as negative advertising...

wat a way to monopolize the industry ant!! LULZ

The way I see this sig issue is as follows.
Its very clear why Alphadamp is being placed in your sig. Its for gain. Its not the same thing as putting an MTX amp in your sig because you own it. Its not the same thing as listing your system. Those are not for gain.

It would be different if you could purchase this product and it was on the market at this time, but its not and you cant get it unless its given to you by Ant at this moment.

The way the rules are written you can not advertise in your sig unless youre a paying vendor. That doesnt mean you can advertise for paying vendor.
I don't see how putting a banner of Alphadamp in my sig is advertising though? I'm not getting paid to do it.

if everyone just makes there own banners they cant tell you, you cant use it...

i was once told i couldnt use a TNJ logo as my avatar (not here) cuz its trademarked!!! LULZZZ

yea coma cry much about your post count?? whaaa whaaa. i lost my mod position on caco now i cant haz funz no more on teh car audio internet forumz.
all the haters are the reason alphadamp is going to win here. everyone talking down is going to get even more people curious about it. theres no such thing as negative advertising...

wat a way to monopolize the industry ant!! LULZ
Curious you should mention that, that could be true...

The trolling needs to stop everyone. Let's get this thread back on track...
No trolling here buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Good to see you around though!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

free alphadamp for displaying/advertising product= personal gain.
I haven't gotten any free alphadamp though

No trolling here buddy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Good to see you around though! 

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I haven't gotten any free alphadamp though
But its a contest. So you are still doing it in hopes of getting it. Thats for your own personal gain whether you win the contest or not. You put that in your sig or where ever in hopes you would win some free product.

I don't see how putting a banner of Alphadamp in my sig is advertising though? I'm not getting paid to do it.
But you are trying to get "paid" for it by him giving you free product. Why else would you put it there at this point in time? That is what he is getting at. Its not like you already have some product and are using it.

Why are people still arguing a dumb point? YOU ARE ADVERTISING, its against the rules...end of story. Now stop crying and buy some damn deadener if you want it so bad.

But you are trying to get "paid" for it by him giving you free product. Why else would you put it there at this point in time? That is what he is getting at. Its not like you already have some product and are using it.
Who are you to make those assumptions?

But its a contest. So you are still doing it in hopes of getting it. Thats for your own personal gain whether you win the contest or not. You put that in your sig or where ever in hopes you would win some free product.
How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?

How do you know I put it in there because of this contest? What if it was just because I like the product?
Now your just grasping at straws and being a douche //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants