Lazer Audio,anyone ever heard of it?

MKT

Just a heads up,it's a long story but the last sentence sums it up the story is here for anyone wanting all the infoHey I'm new to the site, I've been using it for info for a long time and there seems to be some pretty knowledgeable individuals on here. So I made an account because I'm having a odd experience with a subwoofer I purchased this evening. So I go to this shop(pawn shop/audio shop) and the owner is very well known for being the guy to see about car audio(set couple world records and was a leading figure in car audio back in the day) and I have a side business where I buy sell trade and install equipment when I get off. So he got in-touch with me about some items I had for sale and asked if I would stop by the shop to work out a trade. We ended up making a deal and as I was choosing between the 2 subs I wanted he started pushing one on me pretty hard and the odd part is it was the more expensive of the 2 and seem better quality but I had never heard of it. He has a very good reputation for being a honest and just all around good guy, so I take his advice and choose that one. But I thought I heard him make a comment about him having these for twenty something years but when I asked he said no, they were a twentieth anniversary remake that was just released. I took his word for it and headed home, and it was one of the best sounding 10s I've ever had. But I try to research it when I got home so I could start on a box for the recommended enclosure size and I can't find a single bit of info on the on it. Tried everything on it,name and model size coil size and then I looked up the model num on the box and it a completely different brand and sub. So has anyone ever heard of a Lazer 10" dual 4 600 max 300 rms sub? Or Lazer at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.