Lanzar Opti4000D Amp Dyno

I don’t know what to say about that dyno. Except for if you plan on using an opti you better have some money tied up in electrical
Yep... this amp is a dinosaur. When they came out they were easily over 1k in cost, and likely went into bigger installs with good electrical. Now...

Love what you do man., but sometimes (most of the time) I don't have time to watch the vids. Including a few numbers in your post would help a brother out.

Bigblank is awesome. Every Saturday I look forward to the uploads. His Infinity K1000 review made me purchase the JBL Gtr-1001 for under $150.

Love what you do man., but sometimes (most of the time) I don't have time to watch the vids. Including a few numbers in your post would help a brother out.
Click the link scroll to the end, boom all the numbers you need... and A view I could use to help convince YouTube to finally monetize my channel

Click the link scroll to the end, boom all the numbers you need... and A view I could use to help convince YouTube to finally monetize my channel
i totally forgot to watch your most recent one. Ill check it out on lunch. Also, 576?????? yowzah!!!! Someone needs to send Lanzar via DeLorean a dictionary with the word "efficiency" circled

I can sorta get why Ryan ended up calling this amp a gem. But, in order for that to be true, you'd need the kind of electrical necessary to support it BEFORE buying the amp. But, many people do not. So, in addition to the cost of purchasing the amp, you need to add in the cost of upgraded electrical just to run it. So, what initially might appear to be a decent deal would, in the end, be a much larger investment.

TBH, Ryan does plainly say as much in the video.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.